MPFT Library and Knowledge Services would like you to record your experience of working in the pandemic. This is an opportunity to share these with colleagues, and to learn more about colleagues’ experiences of working through this time.
It is important we don’t forget the changes and challenges we have faced. Items will be stored in an archive, for now and to look back on in years to come.
The project will be in two parts:
- COVID Photos – share a photo which captures your experience of working during the pandemic
- COVID Reflections – at a later date we will ask you to tell us about, and reflect on, working through the pandemic
Any MPFT staff member can take part. Everyone’s experience is important, no matter what your role in the organisation, or whether you have worked at home or in the workplace.
How to get involved:
Submit a photo which captures your experience of working during the pandemic, and tell us why you have chosen this. This could be:
- directly work-related (for example, a picture of your work space at home, or of PPE at work)
- something which supports your wellbeing as you work, or is important to you
- something to represent the challenges of working during the pandemic
- or anything else you would like to share
MPFT staff can view the archive at COVID Stories Photo Library (login to MPFT Intranet needed).